Find out what K-commerce, L-commerce, T-commerce, and other e-commerce acronyms mean according to catapultrevenue.com.
This E-commerce Dictionary aims to present the meaning of some terms/entries related to electronic commerce and facilitate understanding entrepreneurs and virtual store administrators like you. Click on the links to read expanded information for each of these entries:
- E-commerce: E-commerce is commerce carried out through electronic devices, which can be desktop computers, notebooks, tablets, and smartphones (as well as things in general) generally connected to the internet.
- F-commerce: It is the acronym for Facebook Commerce. Electronic commerce is carried out using resources on Facebook and a virtual store created and integrated with a fan page of this social network.
- K-commerce: Knowledge Commerce or simply K-commerce is nothing more than transforming specific aggregated knowledge of a company into products and services salable via electronic commerce.
- L-commerce: Location Commerce L-commerce comprises location technologies such as GPS, such as assisting different operations in different phases of electronic commerce.
- P-commerce: The Trade Participatory or P-commerce is a bias of electronic commerce premised on consumer participation in the stages of design, details of choice, and funding for the development of a product.
- R-commerce: R-commerce is the abbreviation for Relationship Commerce. This term covers electronic commerce to establish a long-term link between the buyer/customer and the merchant/brand.
- S-commerce: Social Commerce or S-commerce is electronic commerce that employs feature assignments of social networks to capture and aggregate consumers and make sales.
- T-commerce: Also called Television Commerce, the purpose of T-commerce is to conduct electronic commerce of products based on advertisements broadcast on TV channels (digital or standard).
- U-commerce: U-commerce, also called Ubiquitous Commerce or Ubiquitous Commerce, is electronic commerce carried out in a continuous and uninterrupted network of integration between merchants and consumers.
- V-commerce: Abbreviation for Video Commerce, V-commerce aims to produce and publish videos to involve and convince consumers to buy certain types of products via electronic commerce.
Whenever new entries appear, they will be introduced here in this E-commerce Dictionary. Suggest new entries if you wish and talk about them in the comments below.
Definition Of E-Commerce: A Summary
In short, e-commerce is a way of selling products and services which is carried out in person, precisely utilizing electronic technologies that, in turn, are not always connected to the Internet.
How To Create An Online Store?
To create an online store, it is necessary to know to use an e-commerce platform. Some platforms are more straightforward, and others are more complex. But don’t worry, because if you don’t know how to use the system and set up a store, hire an e-commerce agency that everything will be solved.